RSS Feed Twitter Facebook YouTube Google+

Arcade Games

What Games do you want? (8 posts)

Topic tags: Arcade Games, Flash Games
  • Profile picture of inMotion Gaming inMotion Gaming said 6 years, 3 months ago:

Tell us what games you like to play, and we will get them for you so you can play them right here on our site.

The inMotion Gaming Team

• Profile picture of samantha samantha said 5 years, 8 months ago:

I’am a newbie here in this forum but i will take the risk to introduced one of my favorite MMO right now..It goes like this when im searching something over my laptop, i bumped into this true to life Game called Dragona Global, first i didn’t catch up but in a few minutes iam really amaze of its graphics and features. One of the very exciting moments here is when you were level 23 cause that time you are not safe anymore and the thrill and excitement is in there when anybody might PK you on the spot. Also their Weekly Castle Siege wherein many guilds fight for one reason and that is to test there team work and power.

dragona.sc.gameclub.com/drmain.asp

The events here is really cool to name a few here:
    1.Able to create stunning work of art?
    Participate the Dragona Art Attack and win the cutest pet ever

2.Ready to defend Bartan?
    Gather your arms and prepare for the Brood’s Incursion.

3.Are you strong enough to rise to the top?
    Join the Ezulan Olympiad, and claim absolute bragging rights.

4.Beaf Up! Prepare yourselve’s for Invocation of the Goddess.
    Enjoy 2x Exp , 3x Drop Rate every weekend this March
    Starting this March 10, 12:00AM PST

• Profile picture of inMotion Gaming inMotion Gaming said 5 years, 8 months ago:

Samantha, please stop spamming this forum with your links! You and your marketing team who continuously drop links to Dragona throughout our groups will be permanently banned from this site if you continue to spam our groups. Plus, you are creating bad publicity for your game by engaging in these spammy activities…

Thank you.

• Profile picture of Charmss Charmss said 5 years, 8 months ago:

I used to play this awesome MMORPG and found out that there will be an exciting event for March that will give players an AWESOME prices!!!! Like this very cool Red Blood Suit! This will be the Grand Prize for the toughest among the others at PVP event they called Ezulan Olympiad! As I read the Rules, i think this will be a Fun PvP tourney!! And they are also calling for all Artist there, to join their Dragona Art Attack and get a chance to win cool in-game prizes!!

See you in-game Guys!! ROARRR! ;)

• Profile picture of samantha samantha said 5 years, 8 months ago:

hi guys and hi charmss i did play this awesome game and know what i really like the graphics and features of the game. also won the prizes in their event. i even use to join the ezulan olympiad thing and know what i won and became a champion of my bracket it is really amazing

• Profile picture of go fred go fred said 5 years, 6 months ago:

Seems legit, visited some of the links you gave. Feels like the game have alot of events monthy, and the community seems pretty strong.

• Profile picture of dark1se dark1se said 5 years, 6 months ago:

For their events check this site out: dragona.sc.gameclub.com/

• Profile picture of dark Se dark Se said 5 years, 5 months ago:

Anyone want to join my guild in the game “HolyDragonaOrder”? PM me here or in the game “8thGunner”