Terms & Conditions of Use
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before proceeding. By using the inMotion Gaming website, registering as a member, subscribing or when purchasing through our website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
Use of Site
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ‘embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement.
The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
Contributing Content to this Website
- inMotion Gaming reserves the right to edit your content with or without your approval.
- By submitting articles to inMotion Gaming, you automatically grant or warrant that the owner of such content has expressly granted inMotion Gaming the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display the article (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also agree to not republish the article on any other platform or website on the internet without permission from inMotion Gaming.
- By submitting any other forms of content such as images, videos and comments etc. to inMotion Gaming, you automatically grant or warrant that the owner of such content has expressly granted inMotion Gaming the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
- You certify that any material you submit (written and images or video) is your own original material (unless noted otherwise) and does not violate any copyright law or copyrights. You also agree that by submitting content that inMotion Gaming reserves the right on whether or not it will be published on the site.
- You certify that any links you submit for inclusion in your article are to quality websites that are safe for use. inMotion Gaming reserve the right to reject any links or use alternative appropriate link resources.
inMotion Gaming reserve the right to reject any order, member registration or subscription without giving any reasons. In the event of rejection, we will refund or cancel any payments received via the payment method used to place the order. All orders must be paid for in full before the order can be processed. Failure to pay by the specified cut-off time may result in the order being cancelled.
Governing Law This user Agreement is governed by South African law and any dispute connected with this agreement is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts. Our Rights
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- Change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
Disclaimer inMotion Gaming make every effort to present accurate and timely information regarding the service we offer. However, it is possible that discrepancies or inaccuracies may arise if inMotion Gaming receives inaccurate information from our suppliers or other outside sources. Should you encounter any information on our site that you deem inaccurate, please contact us. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of this web service, or with any of these terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this web service.